- Team Everest 03
- A team of people with disabilities plans to climb to the base camp on Mount Everest in 2003. Sponsored by The Coalition of Texans with Disabilities, a Texas, statewide advocacy group for people with disabilities. Includes team member profiles, news, facts, and daily logs and photos.
- 2010 Vancouver Paralympic Games
- Competition in winter sports: Alpine (downhill) events, cross country skiing, sledge hockey, biathlon, and wheelchair curling.
- Australian Paralympic Committee
- The Australian Sports Commission funds the Paralympic Preparation Program, which the APC administers to provide funding for athletes to undertake high level training, compete against the best in the world.
- Canadian Paralympic Committee
- History, sporting events, contacts and results for this orgnanization that oversees selection of the paralympic team for Canada.
- Paralympics New Zealand
- Administrative structure and sports opportunities for individuals with disabilities in New Zealand.
- Paralympics return for 2012
- A BBC video describes the founding of disabled sports in Stoke Mandeville hospital by Dr. Ludwig Guttmann. (July 08, 2008)