- Learning Development Institute (LDI)
- LDI is a transdisciplinary networked learning community devoted to excellence in the development and study of learning. The collective responsibility for the ecology of the learning environment, and each individual's role in its participatory management, is among LDI's essential concerns.
- A Transdisciplinary Approach to Science and Astrology
- This article explores the unconscious and symbolic bases of astrology.
- John Granger Philosophy (Lost Cosmic Connection)
- Eclectic and original philosophy on numerous metaphysical and practical subjects. Integrating philosophy, psychology, art, and human history.
- The Association for Integrative Studies - AIS
- An interdisciplinary professional organization founded in 1979 to promote the interchange of ideas among scholars and administrators in all of the arts and sciences on intellectual and organizational issues related to furthering integrative studies. Interdis E-mail List is a list designed to promote the free exchange of ideas and information about topics such as integration, synthesis, interdisciplinarity.
- Transdisciplinary resources - Hodges Health Care Domains Model:
- Collection of interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary links.