- African Science in School Curriculum
- Article discusses how African-Americans, women and other minorities have not been represented US science history books being based on some facts and some prejudicial influences. Also, compares knowledge processing styles between cultures.
- Event-Based Science
- A middle school science curriculum based on actual events and real-world problems, along with related links. From Montgomery County Public Schools.
- Math/Science Nucleus
- Prepares k-12 science, math and technology curriculum. Includes catalog and research projects.
- National Alliance of State Science and Mathematics Coalitions
- Offering a choice of java-enhanced browsing with Flash 4 plug-in, or a standard site, details of the organization's mission, history, and projects are available.
- The Shodor Education Foundation, Inc.
- A non-profit research and education organization dedicated to the advancement of science and math education, specifically through the use of modeling and simulation technologies.
- The Textbook League
- Reviews of K-12 textbooks, TTL newsletter archives, articles about textbook errors and publishers.