- Archives & Social Studies: A Journal of Interdisciplinary Research
- Digital, free, and peer-reviewed journal on archival science, focused on an interdisciplinary use of theory and practice, in order to find answers to the information science problems.
- Basic Rules for Archival Description
- An introduction to the preparation of fonds- and series-level descriptions using RAD, from the Saskatchewan Council for Archives and Archivists.
- International Archival Resources on the Internet
- Links to education, professional resources, organizations, and standards.