- Arthritis as a Potassium Deficiency
- Potassium nutrition and physiology around the concept that the low potassium always present in arthritis and usually in heart disease should be relieved. An exhaustive opinion on the subject.
- Copper Physiology
- A detailed and referenced opinion on copper nutrition and physiology as they pertain to hemorrhoids, slipped discs, aneurisms, emphysema, infection, arthritis, and maybe gray hair.
- Food Safety for the Elderly - Clemson University Extension
- Age increases risk for food borne illness due to lowered stomach acid, weakened immune systems, reduced sense of smell. Foods safety precautions when handling, preparing, cooking, storing food for seniors.