Magazines and E-zines
- CAD industry news and analysis by Ralph Grabowski updated each week. Optional email delivery also available.
- CAD User Magazine
- A magazine focusing on the following CAD software: autocad, solid works, solid edge, microstation, turbocad, intellicad, helix, microcadam, tri-forma, mechanical desktop, and architectural desktop.
- Online CAD publication featuring industry news, product reviews, articles, tutorials and resource directories.
- Offering news items, reviews, articles, and features, along with downloadable AutoLISP source code.
- Computer-Aided Design and Applications
- A peer-reviewed international journal dedicated to the applications of CAD technology in areas ranging from mechanical CAD to medicine, fashion and handicraft.
- Inside AutoCAD
- A magazine for AutoCAD users from Eli Journals, with online viewing of articles, partly on pay-per-view basis.