- Empowering Women and Girls in Sports
- From the Feminist Majority Foundation. News and profiles on top women athletes.
- Real Sports Magazine
- News magazine about girls' and women's sports. Includes tips on being more physically active, and resources for following various professional, college, and national women's teams.
- Title IX: Schiller Law Firm
- Mandates gender equity in high school and junior high athletics. Read about recent enforcement in public schools. Schiller Law Firm, with Professor Ray Yasser, has filed numerous lawsuits.
- Women In Sports Careers Foundation
- Members based organization for women interested in sports related careers; networking, seminars, career resources, access to career center, discounts, and sports job listings.
- Women in Sports
- A site dedicated to providing role models of women athletes that validate women's accomplishments and perpetuate a new vision of women's abilities, autonomy and self determination.
- Women's Sports Foundation
- A charitable, educational organization dedicated to promoting girls and women in sports and fitness. Includes articles and news, information on Title IX, Community Action Programs and other women's issues, sports careers, sponsored events, and information about grant, scholarship, and intern programs.