Water Sports subcat
- Windsurfing, kite-surfing, surfing and other coastal sports in the UK. Contains forum, diaries, and beachguides.
- Reginald's Wonderful World of Toobing
- Devoted to the joy of floating on slow moving, flatwater, rivers on an innertube, focusing on rivers in the Southeastern United States.
- The Henning Library and Archive
- Preserves over 300 years of aquatic sports history. The R. Max Ritter Rare Book houses scrapbooks of many of ISHOF's honorees. The FINA Archive details the development and governing of aquatic sports competitions.
- Wet, Wild and Wonderful
- Includes information and links for canoeing, kayaking, surfing and other watersports in Ireland.