- Middle Atlantic Blind Golf Association
- Includes history, news, junior golf details, membership application, schedule, and rules. Also includes a list of and directions to host clubs in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- United States Blind Golf Association
- History and contacts for various international administrating organizations, including the International Blind Golf Association and the United States Blind Golf Association.
- Deaf Golf Association
- Based in New Jersey, USA. Offers contact details, news, upcoming events and historical notes.
- Far West Golf Association of the Deaf
- Located in San Diego, California, USA. Offers results, upcoming tournaments, newsletter, and history of the group.
- Kentucky Deaf Golfers Association
- Offers newsletter, membership, contact information, history, and bylaws.
- Mason Dixon Deaf Golfers Association
- USA based. Promotes the sport among deaf and hard of hearing golfers. MDDGA sponsor local and regional golf tournaments. Includes results, rules, history, schedule, news, player list, and related links.