- American Wheelchair Bowling Association
- Calendar and events, newsletter, products and membership information.
- Fishing on Wheels
- Instructions for quadriplegics to construct adaptive fishing apparatus with the aid of an occupational therapist.
- Freedom's Wings International
- Flying for people with disabilities in specially adapted sailplanes, either as a passenger or on a training course. Based in Tampas Bay and provides displays and attends events in several states.
- Sports 'n Spokes
- Magazine covering the latest in competitive wheelchair sports and recreational opportunities. Includes its annual guide, article library, issues archive, subscriptions, and contacts. Published by the Paralyzed Veterans of America (PVA).
- Trail Orienteering
- Orienteering designed so that people with disabilities can compete on equal terms. Articles, events and rules.
- Paralyzed Veterans Association of Florida
- PVAF's mission is to improve the lives of veterans with a spinal cord injury or dysfunction to achieve maximum health, productivity and self-esteem in their daily lives.