- American Blind Skiing Association
- Volunteer organization that provides blind children and adults opportunities to build confidence and independence through skiing. Includes photographs and newsletter.
- British Blind Sport
- Charity co-ordinating sport for the blind and partially sighted in the UK. Includes fundraising / donation information, news and event listings, and discussion forum.
- British Columbia Blind Sports and Recreation Association
- Event calendar and contact information for this Canadian organization which offers training to visually impaired athletes.
- Metro Blind Sport
- A London UK based sports and social club for visually impaired people of all ages primarily living within the M25.
- National Beep Baseball Association
- Rules of the game, history and contacts for this form of baseball developed for blind and visually impaired individuals; organization is based in the United States.
- United States Association of Blind Athletes
- This organization supports community out-reach and provides training for blind and visually impaired US athletes in multiple sports. Site contains event calendar, online newsletter, and contacts.