- Discrimination Against Transgendered People
- Summary of existing case law in the U.S., including employment discrimination, parental issues, marriage, immigration, and prison issues; authored by Shannon Minter, senior staff attorney, National Center for Lesbian Rights.
- Transgender Issues and Sexual Orientation
- A 1997 issue of the National Journal of Sexual Orientation Law, including three articles, and a brief to the European Court of Human Rights in the case of X,Y, and Z v. UK.
- Transgender Law and Policy
- Up-to-date listing of all U.S. laws that are transgender-inclusive; quality articles and resources on legal issues affecting transgendered and gender variant people. Intended for activists, policymakers, and academics.
- Columbia High Court Restricts Intersex Genital Mutilation (1999)
- Positive: two decisions restricting the ability of parents and doctors to operate on children born with atypical genitals. Press release in English, brief and opinion are in Spanish.
- Couple fights for son, 6, they say is girl at heart
- "A Westerville couple is fighting to regain custody of their 6-year-old boy, whom they said was taken by social workers because they let the child dress and act like he's a girl," a news story from the Columbus Dispatch. (August 26, 2000)