- Diagnostic Dilemmas of Transvestitism
- Sexologists challenge the view that cross-dressing is a mental illness and suggest that the transvestic fetishism diagnosis may distract clinicians from addressing genuine psychological distress.
- Psychology of Gender Identity & Transgenderism
- A transsexual psychologist critiques the psychopathology of gender identity disorder and transvestic fetishism. She discusses personal experiences and scholarly topics in psychology, neuroscience, and sexology.
- The Disparate Classification of Gender and Sexual Orientation in American Psychiatry
- Katherine Wilson examines the concepts of gender identity and sexual orientation as the have been used to define mental disorders. She questions how consistently the DSM applies definitions.
- Discussion forums bring together those who study gender theory and the trans-community. Learn about queer studies graduate programs and teaching with instructional materials and a bibliography.
- Transtudies: An Online Course Project
- This guides to the study of gender differences and transgender expression in academic environments includes syllabi, teaching suggestions, annotated bibliographies, student papers, and links.