- Codependence Recovery
- Counselor and spiritual teacher's pages on emotional and inner child healing, spirituality, and personal empowerment. Recovery from the disease of Codependence involves stopping the war within us.
- Co-Dependents Anonymous (UK)
- A set of informal self-help groups made up of men and women with a common interest in working through the problems that co-dependency has caused in their lives.
- Codependents of Sexual Addiction
- For friends and family members whose lives have been affected by another person's compulsive sexual behavior.