- Catholic Encyclopedia: Christian Democracy
- Article from 1908 representing Christian democracy as the ensemble of Catholic doctrine, organization, and action in the field of popular social questions.
- Graves de Communi Re
- Encyclical of Pope Leo XIII, promulgated 18 January 1901, on the Christian Democracy name and movement.
- The Nature of Christian Democracy: A Review and Critique of Maurice Glasman
- Article by Nigel Meek published in the Libertarian Alliance's Economic Notes, No. 95 which reviews "Unnecessary Suffering: Managing Market Utopia," a history of the European Christian Democratic movement.
- EPP Group in the European Parliament
- Group of the European People's Party (Christian Democrats) and European Democrats in the European Parliament. News releases, policies and documents, group structure and members, and photographs and reports from events. Content available in EU languages.
- European Union of Christian Democratic Workers (EUCDW)
- Workers' organisation of the European People's Party. Member directory, publication archives, calendar, and links to resources in English, French, and German.