- Factasia: Analytic Philosophy
- Article by Roger Bishop Jones, concisely summarizing the origins and divisions of this tradition.
- Electronic journal of philosophy devoted to the analytical tradition, broadly construed. Includes online issues, information for submitters.
- Cognitive Turn and Linguistic Turn
- Article by Jean-Michel Roy presented at the 20th World Congress of Philosophy. Argues that the linguistic turn of philosophy, the idea that the study of language illuminates long standing philosophical issues, has given way to a cognitive turn, centering on the study of the mind.
- Ordinary Language Philosophy
- Brief historical survey of ordinary language philosophy by Garth Kemerling.