- Community Voices Heard
- Community Voices Heard (CVH) is an organization of low-income people, predominantly women on welfare, working together to make improvements in our community, and advance the political, economic and social rights of low-income people on welfare and other low-wage workers.
- Just Harvest
- A membership organization which promotes economic justice and works to influence public policy and to educate, empower, and mobilize the citizens of Allegheny County, Pennsylvania.
- Make The Road By Walking
- Make the Road by Walking is a not-for-profit, membership-led organization based in Bushwick, Brooklyn. Our members are primarily low-income Latino and African-American residents of Bushwick and surrounding neighborhoods. Make the Road by Walking fights for justice and opportunity through community organizing on issues of concern to our multi-generational membership.
- Philadelphia Unemployment Project
- The Philadelphia Unemployment Project is a membership organization of low-wage workers and the unemployed. PUP has fought for jobs and for economic justice since 1975. We are also an unemployed workers center that helps people win unemployment cases, save their houses, and get access to health care.
- Welfare Warriors
- Milwaukee group works to create a voice for mothers in poverty through organization and media.