- American Benefits Council
- Advocate for voluntary private employee benefits, based in Washington, DC, USA. Mission, members, issues, news, publications, and calendar.
- Center for Community Change
- CCC helps poor people develop their own strong organizations to improve their communities and change policies and institutions that affect their lives.
- Creations Guardians
- An education and outreach organization dedicated to a vision of a new world where there is no hatred, violence, hunger or poverty and in which the environment and all of the creatures are protected from destruction and mismanagement by both public and private interests.
- Office of the Americas
- Dedicated to the cause of Justice and Peace in the hemisphere through broad based educational programs.
- Southern Poverty Law Center
- Founded in 1971, is a non-profit organization that combats hate, intolerance and discrimination through education and litigation. Located in Montgomery, Alabama, it is also the site of the Maya Lin-designed Civil Rights Memorial.