- Organizations whose mission is to improve the well being, rights, and autonomy of older persons through advocacy, education, and action.
- Health and Retirement Study (HRS)
- The Health and Retirement Study (HRS) is a source of longitudinal, cross-sectional data for researchers and policymakers who study aging. The HRS is based on a national sample of over 22,000 individuals who are interviewed every other year.
- National Association of Area Agencies on Aging (N4A)
- Umbrella organization advocating to ensure that needed resources and support services are available to older Americans. Includes policy papers and press releases.
- Texas Silver-Haired Legislature
- Non-profit group advocating on issues affecting older adults in the state. Includes details of resolutions, a directory, newsletters and a calendar of events.
- The Coalition of Wisconsin Aging Groups
- Non-profit grassroots advocacy organization concerned with issues affecting older persons and their families. List of member services and consumer advocacy information.
- Washington State Senior Citizens' Lobby
- Forum for senior advocacy groups throughout the state. List of key issues, officers and member organizations.