- Bent On Change II: Toronto Conference
- Beyond tolerance: Rethinking queer issues on campuses and communities. Includes prospectus, call for papers, registration details, location, accommodation and dining information, sponsors, and how to volunteer.
- Breaking the Silence: Gays and Lesbians in our Schools Conference
- Annual conference held in March by the University of Saskatchewan. Focuses attention on improving the school environment for gay and lesbian youth, staff, parents and communities. Includes program, contacts and registration information.
- Brian McNaught
- Lecturer and author on gay, lesbian and bisexual issues; best known for his "out in the workplace" workshop. Lists seminars offered, books, videos, and links to related sites.
- Queer Disability Conference
- Describes the international gathering in San Francisco of disabled queers. Includes information about accessibility, program, housing, marketing, registration, and travel arrangements.
- Saints & Sinners Literary Festival
- Alternative conference and literary festival for the GLBT community held in New Orleans.