- Highlighting a wheelchair accessible narrow boating for hire in Warwickshire. Check availability, images and the levels of access.
- Dream Catchers USA
- Making outdoor dreams and wishes come true for the disabled and terminally ill. Includes fishing trips, hunting trips, shooting competitions, demonstrations, and other outdoor adventures.
- Aims to improve the accessibility of geocaching for physically handicapped people all over the world.
- Greater Manchesters' premier multi-sensory venue with over 1000sq ft of soft floors, high defination projectors, surround sound and a large interactive ball pool, with bubble tubes, optic fibres and soft toys.
- Registered charity operating a canal boat for people with disabilities on the Rivers Lee and Stort. "Stort Challenger" is available self-steer or with volunteer skipper and crew.