- Accessible Arts
- Champions the arts for children with disabilities and advocate access to the arts. Offers details of their work and how to get involved. Kansas City.
- Arts Access of Raleigh, NC
- Encourages and enables persons with disabilities to have full access to arts programs and facilities and participate fully in the cultural and artistic life of Raleigh.
- Deaf Culture Art
- A resource for anyone interested in Deaf Art, particularly the category defined by Deaf View/Image Art (De'VIA).
- Hope University / Hi Hopes Fine-Arts Foundation
- Non-profit, fine arts facility for developmentally-disabled adults with autism, and Down syndrome. Offers creative-arts therapy and focused music, art, and dance programs.
- Kids on the Block
- Provides educational puppet programs which enlighten children on the issues of disability awareness, medical-educational differences, and social concerns. Includes package overview and information on starting a troupe.
- National Arts and Disability Center (NADC)
- Dedicated to promoting the full inclusion of children and adults with disabilities into the visual-, performing-, media-, and literary- arts communities.
- National Forum on Careers in the Arts for People with Disabilities
- Site presents the Forum's agenda, concept papers, keynote addresses, daily updates, and final recommendations.
- Project Ability
- A developmental visual arts organisation working to promote equality of access to the arts for all those who are marginalised within the community. (UK)
- Promotes disability arts in the north-east region of England. Offers listings, databases of practising disabled artists, a gallery, funding information and grant guidelines.
- Alonzo Clemons
- An artist with Savant Syndrome known for producing marvelous animal sculptures from memory alone
- Brog Art
- A quadriplegic wheelchair user from California offering details of his surrealist paintings with examples and how to purchase.
- Evelyn Glennie
- Scotswoman has carved a new place for solo percussion, melded traditions and instrumentation from around the world and, indeed, hears percussion as music in its own right.
- Fibromyalgia - Artists Loft
- A site for those with fibromyalgia, chronic myofascial pain, chronic fatigue and overlapping conditions to showcase their art.
- Harriet Sanderson
- A disabled visual artist who employs non-art materials and unusual presentations to confront life's ironies, and absurdities, particularly in their relationship to the physical limitations imposed by disability.
- Jason W. Voos
- Irreverent to conformity, Voos art illustrates the darkness and tragically comic vision of his life, offering a perception of torment on the heart and soul.
- Mack Nez Johnson Jr
- A mouth stick painter injured in 1983 in a car accident now paralyzed from the neck down. Details of his painting and digital photography and how to purchase. Requires flash.