- Consumer Watchdog
- A nationally-recognized, California-based, non-profit consumer education and advocacy organization. Deals in insurance reform, healthcare reform, billing errors, and other issues.
- Ethical Consumer
- Tips on ethical buying, consumer reports on a wide range of goods, information on UK and worldwide boycotts. Publishes Ethical Consumer magazine and the Corporate Critic database.
- Ethical Corporation
- Monthly global business publication providing corporate social, environmental, and financial responsibility news, advice, and examples.
- Prosperity and Thrift: The Coolidge Era and the Consumer Economy, 1921-1929
- Online exhibit from the Library of Congress that assembles a variety of source materials from the 1920s that document the widespread prosperity of the Coolidge years, the nation's transition to a mass consumer economy, and the role of government in this transition.
- UCAN - Utility Consumers' Action Network
- San Diego California consumer watchdog group advising consumers on energy, utilities and internet issues.