- IJA: The Situation in Argentina
- Covering the events that provoked the resignation of President Fernando de la Rúa and the participation of the Anarchist Federation of Argentina.
- Riots in Argentina
- Placing the cacerolazo in the context of the working class in struggle against the globalized capitalism.
- Christian Science Monitor: Argentina's Deep Empty Pockets
- Focusing on the history of political and economic disarray that contributed to the cacerolazo. (April 02, 2002)
- World Press Review: Argentina Protests
- Overview of the situation after the incidents of December 2001. (February 27, 2002)
- Le Monde Diplomatique: Ten Days that Shook the World Bank
- Covering the December 2001 events and an analysis explaining why it wasn't an anti-democratic movement. (February 01, 2002)