- Bartholomew, James
- Landscape, seascape, and animal paintings, predominantly in watercolour and pastel. The sea and coastline of Britain are the main source of inspiration.
- Fritts, Anneliese
- Original fine art in traditional mosaics (Venetial Glass Terrerae), sculptural mosaics in mixed medias (stone, wood) and the futuristic media of acrylic on acrylic.
- Webster, Susan
- Contemporary mixed media consisting of acrylic, impasto, pastel, collage, charcoal and collagraph printmaking on rag paper.
- Weibel, Peter
- Specializes in abstract paintings and drawings in mixed media and gold-leaf. Offers original works and cards.
- Wirsich, Regina
- Visionary landscapes and energy portraits in oil and mixed media by German born artist. Offers limited edition digital prints and artist's biography.