Fish and Seafood
- Alaska Seafoods Direct
- Choice Alaskan sea foods shipped next day; smoked salmon, whitefish and halibut, shellfish and Alaskan crab.
- Alaska Smoked Fish
- Provides smoked and fresh frozen Alaska salmon, halibut, shrimp, rockfish, crab, ling cod, and scallops. Includes recipes and webcam views of the area.
- Alaskan Harvest Seafood, Inc.
- Provides fresh and prepared fish, shellfish, meats, and smoked salmon.
- Bornstein Seafoods
- Offers canned Albacore tuna and salmon, cooked whole Dungenesss crabs, and frozen crab and shrimp.
- City Fish Co.
- The oldest-running fish market in Seattle's world-famous Pike Place Market, offering fresh and frozen seafood.
- Hagen's Fish Market
- Sales of smoked catfish, chubs, sable, salmon, shrimp, sturgeon, and trout. Also available in combination packs. Ships in USA.
- New Sagaya Alaska Seafood
- Alaska king crab and seafood, also provides information about its two stores in Anchorage.
- Olde Port Fisheries
- Offers a wide variety of fish, shellfish, and crustaceans from San Luis Bay, California.
- Pike Place Fish
- Located in Pike Place Market in Seattle, they have a crew of fish mongers who throw fish to entertain customers. Seafood is available for shipping anywhere in the world.