- Information for economists provided by the American Economic Association. Includes electronic editions of the American Economic Review, the Journal of Economic Literature and the Journal of Economic Perspectives as well as the internet guide Resources for Economists on the Internet (RFE).
- Council of Economic Advisers
- A three member council that analyzes and interprets economic developments and advises the President of the United States on national economic policy. Publishes Economic Report of the President, Monthly Economic Indicators and other analysis and data.
- Economic calendar covering events such as US Treasury announcements, economic indicators and international banking holidays
- Economics Departments, Institutes and Research Centers in the World (EDIRC)
- Listing maintained by Christian Zimmermann of the University of Connecticut
- Economics in the news
- Provides links to hundreds of articles appearing in the popular press and relating economics to everyday life.
- Job Openings for Economists (JOE)
- Published every month except January and July. The online version is generally available on the 5th of the month. Provided by the American Economic Association. Listings are alphabetical and by institution that is offering the position(s).
- Library of Economics and Liberty
- Provides concise encyclopedia, classic texts, articles, and data links by topic.
- The Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA) is a member of the World Bank Group. Its purpose is to facilitate the flow of foreign direct investment to its developing member countries through the provision of investment guarantees against political risks.
- McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought
- An attempt to collect in one place a large number of significant texts in the history of economic thought. Listed by author.
- Resources for Economists on the Internet (RFE)
- Extensive guide of economics-related information on the web. Sponsored by the American Economics Association and edited by Bill Goffe.
- The International Finance Corporation
- IFC is a member of the World Bank Group. It finances and provides advice for private sector ventures and projects in developing countries in partnership with private investors and, through its advisory work, helps governments create conditions that stimulate the flow of both domestic and foreign private savings and investment.
- AgriNet - Texas A&M University
- Texas A&M University - Useful as an entry point in obtaining agricultural data for economic analysis and business modelling.
- Agricultural Issues Center - UC Davis
- Provides information on the Center, working papers, and discussion of the research agenda.
- Project to develop methodological grids for the calculation of agri-environment payments in rural development measures in EU member states. Available in several languages.
- EDIRC - Agricultural Economics Institutes
- Portal for academic departments, research institutes and associations that are focused on agricultural economics topics.