Demography and Population Studies
- Center for Demographic Research
- A non-profit research center providing on population, housing and employment plus GIS mapping services and a range of publications.
- H-Demog: Historical Demography
- H-Net discussion group dedicated to research, teaching, and historiography. Features subject overview, archives, reports, affiliations, links to related lists and resources, and subscription details. Includes interactive demographic data viewer.
- Union for African Population Studies
- Journal covers topics such as infant mortality, factors leading to teen pregnancy, and medical issues.
- Comparative Study of Aging and Health in Asia (AHA)
- AHA is a multi-country collaborative study of health among older Asians. The project uses existing longitudinal survey data to study health transitions in four Asian countries: Taiwan, the Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Korean Social Science Data Archive
- A service program to search standard data instantly, and get the outcome of statistical analysis.
- Comité International de Coopération dans les Recherches Nationales en Démographie (CICRED)
- This site presents a population multilingual thesaurus, a review of population journals and a database of population study or research centres.
- Czech Republic Population Information (POPIN Czech Republic)
- Provides information on national population trends and population research. Time series of population statistics and indicators are available.
- Demography Unit (SUDA)
- Information about the activities of the Stockholm University Demography Unit.
- European Migration Information Network
- A database of information relating to international migration.
- Hacettepe University Institute of Population Studies
- The site of the Turkish Institute of Population Studies contains information on population research in Turkey (both in Turkish and English).
- Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research
- Produces basic, scientific research on selected demographic questions. The website presents information on the institute, research topics and publications.
- Network Migration
- A cooperation between people and institutions aiming to promote knowledge and understanding of migration in Europe.
- Norwegian Social Science Data Services
- Research projects and related publications in the social sciences, the humanities, medicine, environment and development research by the Norwegian research community.
- The Latvia's national population web site within the framework of the UN POPIN work programme. Aims to provide a comprehensive and up-to-date picture of population and family planning issues in Latvia.
- Population Reference Bureau
- Information on population estimates and key indicators for all members of the UN and areas with populations of or greater than 150,000.
- Population Statistics
- Summarized population trends over time by country and by regions within countries.