- The Exploratorium's Ethical Scenarios Forum (ETHEX), created to promote online discussion of ethical, legal, and social implications of genetic research.
- Get Research Smart
- Aims to be of help to people who are considering participation in medical or other research.
- The Online Ethics Center for Engineering and Science
- Provides "engineers, scientists and science and engineering students with resources useful for understanding and addressing ethically significant problems that arise in their work life."
- ASA Code of Ethics
- General principles and ethical standards for professional sociologists, from the American Sociological Association.
- Association of American Universities: Research Administration and Policy Issues
- Several topics are covered, including conflicts of interest, research integrity and misconduct, and research data disclosure.
- IET Rules of Conduct
- Institution of Engineering and Technology rules for the ethical conduct of members.