Research Groups and Centers
- Institute of Applied Physics, Friedrich-Schiller University
- University institute with research interests on the areas of fiber lasers and amplifiers, ultra-short pulse lasers, integrated optics and micro structuring (clean room facilities).
- Institute of Physics
- Devoted to basic research in the fields of physics of atoms, molecules and plasma and solid state physics including surface science. Zagreb, Croatia.
- Institute of Physics, Academy of Sciences, Czech Republic
- Details about the institute, including news, research, group structure, resources, services, and a people search function.
- Ioffe Physico-Technical Institute
- The Ioffe Institute is one of Russia's largest institutions for research in physics and technology with a wide variety of operating projects. It was founded in 1918 and run for several decades by Abram F. Ioffe
- Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory (APL)
- APL is a not-for-profit research and development organization dedicated to solving a wide range of complex problems that present critical challenges to the nation.
- MIT Kavli Institute for Astrophysics and Space Research
- Research areas include astrophysics, cosmology and space technology. Includes information about people, publications, news and events.
- SISSA-ISAS: Condensed Matter Sector
- Research institute at the International School for Advanced Studies in Italy. Research is focused on understanding the physical properties of real material systems by microscopical calculations.
- Spinor International
- Company undertaking research into the influence of the torsion fields created by cell phones, TV sets and other electronic devices on human health.
- Swedish National Testing and Research Institute
- Research areas include meteorology, energy, electrical engineering and the environment. Primarily a reference site, with 'best practice' guidelines and information on Swedish regulations.
- Weizmann Institute of Science: Faculty of Physics
- Located in Rehovot, Israel. Includes lists of staff members and information on the research groups, as well as information on graduate-level courses that are offered.