- Blue Histology - A Brief Introduction to Stereology
- The University of Western Australia presents an illustrated description of sampling and measurement techniques. Includes exercises in estimating volume and cell density.
- International Society for Stereology
- Inviting membership. Includes abstracts of journals, courses and details of related conferences.
- Stereologist's Blog
- Explores both recent and innovative methods in stereology as well as cover interesting aspects of older issues.
- Stereology Error Calculator
- Calculator of standard sampling error and sampling points needed for stereological research applications.
- The 10th European Congress of Stereology and Image Analysis
- Presentations and authors at the 10th European Congress to held in Milan, Italy.
- Three-Dimensional Counting: An Accurate and Direct Method to Estimate Numbers of Cells in Sectioned Material
- 1988 paper by Robert W. Williams and Pasko Rakic presenting the "counting box" method. Updated with authors' comments on their paper and on the Abercrombie's correction. (September 10, 1999)