- ENDURE: Diversifying Crop Protection
- The European Network for the Durable Exploitation of Crop Protection Strategies aims to develop science-based sustainable, innovative pest control strategies to reduce pesticide use in agriculture.
- European Environment Agency - Agriculture Themes
- Collection of indicators, reports, links, data sets and targets on topics related to European agriculture and the environment.
- Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy
- Mission is to create environmentally and economically sustainable rural communities and regions through sound agriculture and trade policy. Supporting sustainable agriculture, reduced pesticide use, and related practices.
- Land Allocation Decision Support System
- LADSS is an agricultural research tool being developed to assist in the investigation of policy and environmental change impacts such as CAP reform and climate change.
- Nitrogen News
- Provides information on the growing environmental impact of nitrogen fertilisers used to allow food production to rise with the global increase in population.
- Provides information on the research on dryland degradation and desertification being undertaken by the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR) in support of the United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification (UNCCD).