Earth Sciences subcat
- Geoscientific search engine which identifies the geological time context of web searches, helping the user to estimate the stratigraphy of web searches.
- Geo-Glossary Online
- Contains equivalent geological and geographical terms in four languages (German, English, Norwegian and Dutch).
- International Geosphere-Biosphere Programme
- Focused on acquiring basic scientific knowledge about the interactive processes of biology and chemistry of the earth as they relate to Global Change.
- National Research Council (U.S.) Commission on Geosciences, Environment, and Resources
- Scope includes atmospheric sciences, climate, oceanography, solid-earth sciences, radioactive waste management, polar research, environmental science and toxicology, natural disasters, and water science. Commission reports cover scientific/technical aspects of public policy issues in these areas.
- The Global Change Master Directory, Goddard Space Flight Center
- A comprehensive directory of information about Earth science data, including broad coverage of the oceans, atmosphere, hydrosphere, solid earth, biosphere and human dimensions of global change.