- American Society of Limnology and Oceanography (ASLO)
- The purposes of ASLO are to promote the interests of limnology, oceanography and related sciences, to foster the exchange of information across the range of aquatic science, and to further investigations dealing with these subjects. ASLO is best known for its journal, Limnology and Oceanography, its interdisciplinary meetings, and its special symposia.
- Association of Professional Engineers, Geologists and Geophysicists of Alberta (APEGGA)
- Regulates and licenses the disciplines of engineering, geology and geophysics in Alberta, Canada through practice standards and a code of ethics.
- Board on Earth Sciences and Resources
- Coordinates the National Research Council’s activities on solid-earth science issues and organizes and oversees studies of important national issues in the earth sciences.
- European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers
- Professional organization with a worldwide membership of commercial and academic professionals in the geosciences and engineering.
- SEDI: Study of the Earth's Deep Interior
- International scientific organization dedicated to the study of the past evolution and current thermal, dynamical and chemical state of the Earth's deep interior and of the effect that the interior has on the structures and processes observed at the surface.
- United Nations Spatial Data Infrastructure: Netherlands Coordination Office
- The NCO discloses geo-information, knowledge and capabilities from Netherlands parties to the international UNSDI community. Includes the UNSDI-NCO GeoNetwork portal.