- Digital library of free, customized earth science data from the University of New Hampshire.
- EROS Data Center at the U.S. Geological Survey
- The EROS Data Center is home to the U.S. National Satellite Land Remote Sensing Data Archive. The EROS Data Center is managed by the United States Geological Survey (USGS).
- High-resolution Shoreline Database
- Information on digital coastline and shorelines data available from various sources. Provided by the NOAA National Geophysical Data Center (NGDC) Marine Geology and Geophysics Division and collocated World Data Center A for Marine Geology and Geophysics.
- USDOC/NOAA/NESDIS/National Geophysical Data Center
- Manages environmental data in the fields of marine geology and geophysics, paleoclimatology, solar-terrestrial physics, solid earth geophysics, and glaciology (snow and ice).