- ACS Organic Division
- The Division of Organic Chemistry of the American Chemical Society. Provides important information and announcements on the divisions activities and member benefits.
- Chirality and Odour Perception
- Odor descriptions and molecular visualization of chiral flavor and fragrance chemicals.
- Combinatorial Chemistry Notes
- Short descriptions of the history and methods used in combichem as well as events and related links.
- Combinatorial Chemistry Review
- Provides a basic introduction to the field of combinatorial chemistry describing the development of major techniques and some applications.
- Introduction to Organic Chemistry
- An introduction to fundamental topics in organic chemistry, including bonding, nomenclature, stereochemistry, and conformational analysis.
- A site dedicated to helping students with organic chemistry by providing quick reference topics.
- ORGLIST Archive
- Discussion list of nearly 500 organic chemists worldwide. Join this community or search their previous discussions by author, subject, date, or thread.
- Organic Chemistry Portal
- Includes a searchable literature index, named reactions and protecting groups as well as a chemical database.
- Organic Name Reactions
- Schematic representation of about 140 organic name reactions with references. Some of the schemes are animated.
- Orthogonal Glycosylation
- Presentation of the orthogonal coupling chemistry. A concept, detailed report, and slides are provided.
- Provides information about scientific developments in the field of chemical processes and substance modification and seeks cooperation with others working in this field.
- Wikibooks - Organic Chemistry
- A user contributed resource of basic concepts and ideas in organic chemistry.
- Chemical Synthesis Database
- A freely accessible database of chemicals with synthesis references and physical properties.
- Ecdybase (The Ecdysone Handbook)
- A free online ecdysteroids database. Includes ecdysteroid containing products catalogue.