- Access Research Network
- Focuses on putting science topics, such as genetic engineering, euthanasia, computer technology, environmental issues, creation/evolution, fetal tissue research, and AIDS, in perspective by looking at related political, ethical and philosophical issues. Features authors Michael Behe, Phillip Johnson, William Dembski, Mark Hartwig, Stephen Meyer, Paul Nelson, and Jonathan Wells.
- Creation Studies Institute
- Produces pamphlets and brochures, a radio program, children's programs, special events and a museum, promoting creationist ideas.
- Quad City Creation Science Association
- Dedicated to telling the truth about the origins of life, the world and the universe using real science.