Research Groups and Centers
- Oxford Tobacco Research Station
- Aims to increase tobacco and crop production efficiency, tobacco quality, and to identify crop management systems that conserve and protect water.
- Scottish Crop Research Institute
- Conducts research into plant molecular biology, virology, nematology, pathology, physiology and metabolism.
- Tropical Feed Resources Research and Development Center
- TROFREC undertakes research into the feeding of ruminants and non-ruminants and the production, breeding and selection of appropriate varieties of grasses and legumes for tropical regions. In English and Thai.