- Agricultural Products
- Provides extensive information on the agricultural industry in India including agricultural products, technology used in agriculture, careers in agriculture and the industry scenario in India.
- Agriculture in the Classroom
- Grassroots program coordinated by the United States Department of Agriculture, aiming to help students gain a greater awareness of the role of agriculture in the economy and society. Teacher resources, kids' zone.
- Communicating for Agriculture Education Program (CAEP)
- Domestic and international education and exchange program, offering internship and apprenticeship opportunities throughout the world in the fields of agriculture, horticulture, enology (wine making), equine, agribusiness, citrus, apiary and turf management.
- Offers free information on the fundamentals and advances in crop farming. It also provides production guides, reviews and updates, and information on practical farming methods.
- Electronic Digital Information Source (EDIS)
- University of Florida's official reference resource for more than 4,000 print and electronic publications approved by the University and the Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (IFAS).
- Includes farm related information such as finance, management, and farm decision making under risk through education and research.
- Garden With Insight
- Garden by simulation of weather, soil, and plant growth models, creating a simple e-garden.
- Institute of Horticulture Technology
- Offers horticulture courses including a range of diplomas in greenhouse production. Located at Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- The National Farm-City Council
- Encourages links between farm families and urban residents by providing organizations with educational programs and materials about the people who grow their food. News, calendar of events, tools for the classroom, and tips for planning an event.
- Clemson Cooperative Extension Service
- Offers educational program to communities in South Carolina in the areas of community development, agriculture, and family and consumer sciences.
- Iowa State University Extension to Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Includes information on field specialists, farm business management,gardens, food safety, water quality, value-added agriculture.
- Kansas State University Research and Extension
- Offers educational programs and resources in the areas of agribusiness and economics, crops and livestock, environment, health and nutrition, home and family, youth development, and lawn and garden.
- MSUcares: Mississippi State University Extension Service
- Offers a collection of research-based information about Mississippi farms, homes, and communities.
- National Association of County Agricultural Agents
- Code of ethics, list of educational opportunities, and meeting history.
- New Mexico State University Cooperative Extension Service
- Offers research-based educational programs and publications in the areas of agriculture, community development and family and consumer sciences.
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Educational partnership offers numerous programs implemented by county field faculty and supported by university-based specialists.
- North Dakota State University Extension Service
- Offers research-based education programs and resources in the areas of agriculture, horticulture, youth and family.
- Ohio State University Extension
- Aims to improve the lives of Ohioans through research-based education programs in the areas of agriculture, nutrition and family and consumer sciences. Offers publications, research and program information.
- Oregon State University Extension
- Provides education and information based on timely research to help Oregonians solve problems and develop skills related to youth, family, community, farm, forest, energy, and marine resources.
- Rutgers Cooperative Extension
- The New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station provides resources to encourage agricultural sustainability, healthy lifestyles, community development, the environment, natural resources, food safety and nutrition.