Maps and Views
- Owl & Mouse Educational Software
- Interactive map of South American borders, countries, capitals and surroundings.
- South America Map Puzzle
- Educational program to learn the countries of South America and their capitals.
- University of Texas Libraries - Map of South America
- Reference map, 2004 (506K) from the Perry-Castañeda Library Map Collection at the University of Texas.
- Aerial images of South America
- Aerial images from Adrian Warren photo library of wildlife and nature.
- Nasa Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- A color image of the Earth obtained by Galileo on December 11, 1990, South America is near the center of the picture, and the white, sunlit continent of Antarctica is below.
- South America
- Photographs from travels to Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile and Peru by Anita Kucharska and Maciek 'Kruger' Kiersztyn.