Science and Environment
- Australian and New Zealand Association for the Advancement of Science
- ANZAAS aims to promote communication and interaction between scientists in different disciplines and foster public interest in science and technology. Find profile and information about news and events.
- Ecopolitics Association of Australasia
- An association seeking to allow an open and productive exchange of ideas among academics, activists, and practitioners of environmental politics in the region.
- Polynesian Voyaging Society (PVS)
- PVS was founded in 1973 as an organization to research the means by which Polynesian seafarers discovered and settled nearly every inhabitable island in the Pacific Ocean before European explorers found the ocean in the 16th century.
- Pacific Tsunami Museum
- Museum to promote public education about tsunamis for the people of the Pacific Region. The museum will also preserve social and cultural history and serve as a living memorial to those who lost their lives in past tsunami events.