- A History of Time
- Explains the importance of concept of time in the history of mathematics, science and measurement.
- Infoplease: Daylight Saving Time
- Information and history about Daylight Saving Time all over the world.
- Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy: Time
- Time has been studied for thousands of years. Nevertheless, many issues remain to be resolved. This article explores both what is now known about time and what is controversial and unresolved.
- NPR : 'Seize the Daylight': A History of Clock Chaos
- Benjamin Franklin first called for the government to tinker with clock hours in the 1780s. But it wasn't until World War I that the United States adopted daylight-saving time as a way to get more efficiency out of the day. "Seize the Daylight" Author David Prerau talks about the complicated politics and curious history of DST, and he shares an excerpt from his book. [4:54 streaming audio broadcast]
- Wikipedia: Time
- Time is a common term for the experience of duration, and a fundamental quantity of measuring systems. Article explains time definitions, history of measurements, perceptions in religion, philosophy and science.
- Article on the time at 0 degrees longitude. Covers the timezone origin, GMT, UTC, GCT, ZULU and JIG.