- Berkley Electronic Press (bepress)
- Publishes peer-reviewed electronic journals and develops software for scholarly publishing. Also hosts searchable institutional repositories.
- Directory of Open Access Journals
- Categorized, searchable links to free, full text, quality controlled scientific and scholarly journals.
- Information on journals in a wide range of academic fields. Includes subscription details, author information and online access for subscribers.
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Database of thousands of journals. Main focus on Scientific disciplines, but listings are not exclusive.
- International Standard Serial Number (ISSN)
- Information on the ISSN, which identifies periodicals worldwide, whether in printed form or other media (including online).
- Open Journal Systems
- An open source journal management and publishing system that has been developed by the federally funded Public Knowledge Project. List of features, documentation, online demonstration, and download. [GLP]