- Conservation Bibliography - BCIN
- BCIN, the Bibliographic Database of the Conservation Information Network - searchable database of records gathered by a worldwide network of contributors. Part of the Conservation Information Network.
- Medical Cybernetics and Artificial Intelligence Bibliography
- Contains 62566 books, research papers, conference papers, journal articles from many subareas of artificial intelligence. From the University of Vienna and the Austrian Research Institute for artificial intelligence.
- Stochastic Programming Bibliography
- Searchable database. Also offers a separate bibliography on Stochastic Integer Programming. Alternative formats in BibTeX and Adobe PDF.
- The Collection of Computer Science Bibliographies
- A collection of 1200 bibliographies of scientific literature covering most aspects of computer science. The collection currently contains more than one million references and is updated monthly.
- Wolves: A Bibliography and Guide to the Literature
- Provides worldwide coverage of the scientific literature about wolves for the years 1968 through 1987. The bibliography does not contain references published after 1987.