- A Bibliography of Literary Theory, Criticism, and Philology
- FTP directory of more than 130,000 items, including lists for individual authors and critical schools, literary theory, literary history, aesthetics, semiotics, and related subjects. By Jose Angel Garcia Landa.
- Critical Bibliography of Japan in English-Language Verse
- An annotated guide to the use of Japanese subjects and forms by British, Irish, and American poets, particularly from 1900 to 1950. By David Ewick.
- Essential Chaucer
- Annotated bibliography of Chaucer studies, 1900-1984; includes more than 900 records categorized by nearly 90 topics. By Mark Allen and John H. Fisher.
- Howard Fast Bibliography
- Includes compilation of primary and secondary materials; includes edition and translation details and cover scans and jacket text of many titles. By Steve Trussel.
- Jeffery Farnol Bibliography
- Chronological list of Farnol's novels, and notes about biographical and related material; includes cover scans and plot summaries of many titles.
- Prehistoric Fiction Bibliography
- Annotated guide to more than 1,000 "novel[s] set in prehistoric times, or in which the principal characters are members of prehistoric society"; includes indices of titles, publication dates, and authors, and cover scans of most titles. By Steve Trussel.