- African American Collections
- This collection draws upon church minute meetings, extension bulletins, personal papers, photographs, and oral histories to document the history of blacks in Alabama. Some documents may be viewed online.
- Black Archives of Mid-America
- Documents African-Americans in Missouri, Kansas, Iowa and Oklahoma, including diaries, newspapers, records and oral histories. In Kansas City, Missouri.
- Florida Atlantic University Judaica Sound Archives
- Dedicated to rescuing, preserving and sharing Jewish voices and music from the past. Search the archives and listen to their recordings here.
- The Amistad Research Center
- Art and manuscripts charting African-American history and race relations, located at Tulane University. Includes a digital photograph collection.
- The Education and Research Institute
- Washington-based organization with an archive of formerly top-secret FBI files obtained via FOIA. List of holdings. Searchable finding aid for the 26,000+ page Silvermaster file.