- Alan Mason Chesney Medical Archives
- Official repository of the Johns Hopkins medical institutions in Baltimore, Maryland, United States. Includes a guide to selected holdings and an online catalog.
- Bethlem Royal Hospital Archives and Museum
- Archives of the London institution founded in 1247 as a priory, but which has been for most of its history a hospital for people with mental illness.
- Lothian Health Services Archive
- A repository for institutional administrative and clinical records, private papers, photographs and objects relating to the past and present of Lothian Health, Scotland.
- National Archives: Hospital Records Database
- This database provides information on the existence and location of the records of hospitals in the UK.