- American Institute of Wine and Food (AIWF)
- Educational organization dedicated to promoting health and well-being through the enjoyment of good food and drink.
- Chaine des Rotisseurs
- International gastronomic society founded in Paris in 1950. Devoted to promoting fine dining and preserving the camaraderie and pleasures of the table.
- Horseradish Information Council
- Includes cooking tips, recipes, facts, history, horseradish and health, statistics and trivia.
- International Federation of Competitive Eating (IFOCE)
- Association that encourages communication, cooperation, and uniformity in the supervision and regulation of competitive eating events. Includes information on tournaments, records, membership and related links.
- Soy Protein Council
- Purpose is to promote the growth and interests of this industry and broaden the acceptance of soy products as key components of the worldwide food system.
- The James Beard Foundation
- The foundation's site allows foodies to keep up with the latest food trends and their favorite chefs across America.