Regulation and Policy
- Access Reports
- Access Reports covers Freedom of Information Act and privacy issues. Website contains news summaries of material in paid publication, plus links and statutes.
- Federal Communications Commission
- The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regulates interstate and international communications by radio, television, wire, satellite and cable. FCC website resources include Public Notices, News Releases, Orders, Notices of Proposed Rulemaking, FactSheets, databases, and audio recordings
- Information Infrastructure Task Force
- Information and resources from task force organized by the White House to articulate and implement the Administration's vision for the National Information Infrastructure (NII).
- U.S. Copyright Office Home Page
- U.S. Copyright Office is an office of public record for copyright registration and deposit of copyright material.