Magazines and E-zines
- FrontPage Magazine
- News, analysis, commentaries and links to outside articles with a conservative perspective from David Horowitz's Center for the Study of Popular Culture.
- Jamestown Foundation
- Analysis of trends in Eurasia which are critical to US policy. Conservative think tank focusing on nations it claims are strategically important to the United States.
- The Contrarian
- Examines often-ignored issues in politics, media, metaphysics, technology and creative culture.
- The Editorial Post
- Audience submitted opinions from peace in the Middle East to Stone Cold Steve Austin.
- The Kensington Review
- An e-magazine of political and social commentary. When the left says the glass is half full and the right says it is half empty, Kensington suggests that it might be too big.
- World Press Review
- Provides a platform for ideas and opinions on topics of significant international concern, in addition to country profiles, maps, information and links to thousands of newspapers from around the world.